Joel Levine was born and raised in Memphis, Tennessee, and graduated from the University of Texas-Austin with a Bachelors Degree in Government and a certificate in Business Foundations. After leaving Austin, he attended South Texas College of Law in Houston, Texas.
Past Work Experiences:
Senior associate at Walker Bright in Austin, Texas.
- University of Texas – Austin, BA in Government, Business Foundations Certificate
- South Texas College of Law, JD
Memberships and Licenses
- Licensed to Practice Law in Texas state, county, and district courts
- Admitted to Practice in Federal Court of Law in the Western District of Texas
- American Bar Association
- Austin Young Lawyers Association
- Real Estate Council of Austin
- Texas State Bar
- Texas General Lines Life, Accident, Health, and HMO Insurance License